Wednesday, October 9

Oh My God I Want The Wind Waker HD!


The Legend of Zelda is perhaps my gaming franchise with Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, A Link To The Past, Minish Cap and The Wind Waker all being great games. The Wind Waker was originally released for the Gamecube in the West in 2003. It featured a beautiful cel shaded art style and some brave gameplay changes and additions. Despite some changes the game still exuded the same Zelda charm as it predecessors.When I got my hands on the game I fell in love. I played through it about 4 times over the years I owned a Gamecube and Wii.

10 years later Nintendo have released The Wind Waker HD for the ailing Wii U. What's interesting is that the HD re-remake features a host of improvements such as better quality music and new items. Just watching GiantBomb's Quicklook has made me desperately want to reply this game. While the Wii U, quite frankly is crap, I am seriously considering buying a Wii U just to play The Wind Waker HD. Arghhhh nostalgia!

For a full list of changes you can refer to this helpful list on NeoGaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment